5 things Browns must do to have success in 2015
The numbers are a bit staggering when you take a look at them.
Heading into the 2015 NFL season, the Cleveland Browns have had:
- Only two winning seasons since returning to the NFL in 1999 – and none since 2007.
- No more than three wins in the AFC North Division since the NFL went to the current division alignment in 2002.
- Only two playoff appearances since 1989 and no playoff wins since 1994.
- Double-digit losses in a season six times in the past seven years, and 10 times in the past 12 seasons.
- More players suspended by the NFL since 1999 than playoff wins.
But that is all old news and we’re trying hard to get past the history and look to the future as it relates to the Browns.
To that end, check out our latest post at Dawg Pound Daily to learn five things the Browns simply must do this fall if they want to build on last season’s 7-9 finish and find success.